State and County Orders
Statewide Order by Governor David Ige
Gov. David Ige issued the latest Emergency Proclamation Related to the State’s COVID-19 DELTA Response, keeping in place the Safe Travels program and statewide mask mandates.
County of Maui
The County of Maui's Public Health Emergency Rules are available here.
Effective September 15, bars and restaurants may operate at 50% indoor capacity. Customers 12 years old and over must show proof of full vaccination for indoor dining spaces. A completed vaccination card in original, photocopied or digital form; the Hawaii SMART Health Card digital health pass, or other similar vaccination documentation from a healthcare provider are acceptable proof of vaccination. Non-vaccinated patrons may be served in outdoor dining spaces only, or by take-out or drive through. Read more.
View all Mayor's Press Releases
To report violators: Call (808) 244-6400 or email [email protected]
County of Hawaii
View the Mayor's Emergency Rules
To report violators: Call (808) 935-3311
City and County of Honolulu
The City and County of Honolulu's Safe Access Oahu program requires restaurants, bars, gyms, movie theaters, museums, arcades and other similar establishments, to ensure their employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to operate. Customers will also have to provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to enter the business. The goal is to allow these businesses the ability to operate more safely and instill confidence in the general public.
The following exceptions apply:
- Employees, full or part-time, interns, volunteers, and contractors, who show weekly proof of a negative COVID-19 test result (molecular or antigen)
- Patrons or customers with proof of a negative COVID-19 test result (molecular or antigen) taken with 48 hours of entry into the covered premises, and identification bearing the same identifying information as the proof of a negative test result
- Children under 12 years old
- Individuals entering and remaining for 15 minutes or less per 24 hour period
- A restaurant that operates solely as take-out, delivery or a food truck
View the Mayor's Proclamations and Orders
To report violators: Call 911